So, I was asked to check out this new, 2 in 1 binder and file folder from Duo.
"The Duo combines a 3-ring binder and 7-pocket accordion file to become the powerhouse of multitasking. It makes the perfect organizational tool for":
· Managing classwork and homework assignments
· Keeping track of household documents
· Managing kids artwork and paperwork
· Maintaining a “home binder” with all info for sitters, etc
· Wrangling financial documents and tax prep info
· Perfect for busy, multitasking moms!
It IS pretty neat! I'm using it to organize my bills and receipts. Here is what I like about it:
- Flexible material
- Great idea to put two different organizers into one binder
- Super, duper easy to flip from one side to the other.
- Lots of ways you can organize
- You can take all your file items with you and have a notebook to go, also.
- Durable construction -- I can see this can handle the tough lifestyle of my middle schooler, too.
Here is a video demonstrating exactly what it does:
I would definitely recommend this for someone who needs a great way to keep organized but doesn't want to have too many things. I would also recommend this to use for your kids school work - especially middle school and up - to have a smaller, but more organized way to keep school papers organized. I like that it's really durable material, and I think it would last through being thrown around a back pack day after day.
If you are interested in purchasing one of these you can go HERE and get one for your next project! Happy organizing!
To purchase the Duo 2 in 1 Binder, please purchase HERE.
I was given compensation and product in exchange for this review.
Connect with me: